The competition, sponsored by Giovanni Antonelli, in order to commemorate the untimely death of his young ﬂutist son Massimiliano (1967-1985). The goal of the event is to foster genuine competition among young and talented ensembles, encourage their commitment to chamber music through musical and cultural exchange,promote the Pontine territory and the city of Latina.
They can participate in complex competition from duo with piano (excluding the piano duo and four hands), whose average age of members does not exceed 33 years at the date of the competition. All participants are expected to compete in a preliminary exhibition whose outcome will determine the three ﬁnalists.
Pre-selection competitions (October 20-21, 2017) will be held in the “Roﬀredo Caetani” Auditorium of the “Ottorino Respighi” Latina Conservatory. This preliminary exhibition will give the participants the possibility of executing at least two pieces that shall not exceed 30 minutes in duration. The Commission reserves the right to accept the proposed programs. Before the test each participant will have to show to the Secretary a valid identity document. The Conservatory classrooms will put a suitable arrangement for rehearsals. The Commission has the power to stop or replay the complexes. The name of the three ﬁnalists will be announced at the end of the preliminary rounds.
During the ﬁnal exhibition (October 21, 2017), the three ﬁnalists will be expected to perform at least two tracks not exceeding 30 minutes in duration. The groups will be able to repeat only one of the pieces already played in the preliminary round. The ﬁnal will be held in concert, in dark dress, with the active participation of the public will attach the “Lions Club Latina Host” Award. The Commission will have full and indisputable authority over the allocation of rewards.
The Awards, in cash, are four and indivisible:
For the winners are also provided:
– professional recording oﬀer from ICBSA Istituto Centrale per i Beni Sonori ed Audiovisivi, Roma
– concerts oﬀered by: Società Beethoven A.C.A.M., Crotone; Emilia Romagna Festival, Imola; Associazione Filarmonica Umbra, Terni; I Salotti Musicali, Latina; Anxur Musica, Terracina.
2nd Place ﬁnish: 1,000 euro
3rd Place ﬁnish: 500 euro
“Lions Club Latina Host” Award 500 euro
Registration deadline: 15 October 2017
The application form must be sent to competition secretary by the following e-mail address: email@example.com
It must include:
– the type of group (specifying the instruments and instrumentalists), the name and the curriculum of the complex, the personal data of each component, one or more photos of the complex;
– the pieces chosen for the respective tests (also individual movements);
– Postal and telephone numbers of reference of the complex;
– Authorization to any photographic, recorded radio / television and record purposes of the Competition;
– Copy of the receipt for payment of the participation fee;
– A copy of the pieces (it is not required to run at memory, but it must play on original scores).
Entry to the Competition implies the unconditional approval of this Regulation.
The fee of € 40,00 (EURO) per person, non-refundable, must be paid by October 15, 2017 by wire transfer IBAN: IT 65 M 06230 14700 000040117096, Cariparma Bank, home to Latina, BIC CODE CRPPIT2P184, made payable to the Associazione Culturale Eleomai stating the reason the name of the complex writing.
Under Article. 13 of Decree Law 196/03 the data provided at registration will be retained by the Competition “Massimiliano Antonelli” and used only within of the Competition. The holder has the right to cancel and correct your data. For any dispute, the competent Court of Latina.